BUT provides good-class accommodation, mostly in double rooms. Half of the bedrooms are equipped with their own bathroom and toilet, another half has a common bathroom unit for a certain number of rooms. Most of the rooms are two-bed and three-bed rooms, a small number are single rooms.
Students have a study room, TV room, bicycle room, music room with a piano, and a darkroom at their disposal. All halls are equipped with laundries and dryers as well as public phones.
The premises offer various sports facilities like multipurpose fields, quality body building gyms, gymnasiums, pool tables, table tennis equipment and other sports facilities of the Center for Sports Activities.
Halls of Residence offers:
- 100 % high speed internet connection
- wide range of dining services (cafeterias, restaurants, pizzerias, cafés, bars and snack bars)
- modern catering system (cashless, no pre-ordering, no limit, online menus)
- quality sports facilities
- student advising centre: www.alfons.vutbr.cz
There are 6 797 beds available in five Brno University of Technology dormitories:
- Pod Palackého vrchem Residence Hall, Kolejní 2, Brno
- Purkyně Residence Hall, Purkyňova 93, Brno
- List Residence Hall, Kounicova 46/48, Brno
- Mánesovy Residence Hall, Mánesova 12, Brno
- Starý pivovar boarding house, Božetěchova 1, Brno
It is necessary to reserve a room by a student before his arrival through internet HERE
The monthly price for 1 person varies from 72 CZK to 137 CZK per one person and night.